Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sometimes I DONT give enough credit!

So while Emily and I were working on Mr.Scrapy pages Sarah was in the playroom coloring. She brought me this

Sarah "mommy I made this for you"
Me "no you didnt, Emily made that?" "Emily did you make this"
Emily "No I didnt make it"
Me "Sarah did you REALLY make that"
Sarah "YES I made it, and it has eyes and a chin and a forhead and arms and fingers and a nose and a mouth"
Me " OH MY GOSH SARAH thats SO GREAT!!!!!! I LOVE IT! Can I take a picture of it?"


LOL OH sometimes! I really have NEVER seen her make more than a circle and scribbles so when she brought me a whole person I just assumed she didnt make it! Go Sarah!!! I felt bad for doubting her skills! Sometime I just forget that shes 3 1/2 and even though we CALL her our baby she really ISNT a baby anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment