Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mr.Scrapy

With only 2 weeks left of preschool Mrs.McMurry just HAD to send home one more story bag! So we took Mr.Scrapy around with us and had some fun :) The plus side of this is Emily had to cut out all the pictures and then dictate to me what was happening in them :) Its a lot of work for me with all the picture taking and printing ect. so this round we just printed them at home and that made it so much easier. Then she cut them out and glued them onto the sheets, then we wrote a story about all we did with him.

I love her teachers and her school but I have to say I am sooooo ready to be done with it!

Mr Scrapy in the car with Emily

At horse lessons riding Jim Dandy

Sitting on Em when she got her teeth cleaned

Waiting for a snack

Cutting out the pictures for the book!

Mr.Scrapy had a busy 2 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment